Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Long time waiting....

This is my March finish.....

A few years ago I got sent some cobblestone blocks from a friend
I joined up the blocks and then used the panel to practice some free motion quilting

I have now made it all up into a bag


It is a perfect size and nice and strong to use when exchanging books at our library....


It is also the perfect size and nice and strong to hold 3 bottles of wine....


... as I had quilted it and used backing I didn't line but sewed up the sides with an overlocker... put in some eyelets and threaded cord through ....


Righto, Gotto Go..... still more UFO's in the cupboard... quiet on this blog... does it mean you have all finished yours???????
 



5 comments:

Fiona said...

..

Needled Mom said...

Very pretty colors!

GCamden said...

Your bag is so cute and I love the colors!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Great way to use those few extra blocks.

Maria said...

love what you did with the cobblestones......nice to keep the coldies in..