Wednesday, November 13, 2013

HELLO! LONG TIME...

I'm ashamed to say it's been MONTHS since I've been on this blog.

So sorry.

Life eh?  It just gets busier and busier.

But, rest assured I've not been idle.

I have been working on projects old and new ... but the one thing I really wanted to get done this year?


It's still sitting in it's big box.  My Dresden Plate Quilt.

It's gunna have to wait longer now... probably be my major UFO for next year now.

What else is new?  We have puppies.  5 little fur balls.  All should be going to their forever homes by Christmas.

I am on here right now to say I will be back in the next few days to see what you girls have been up to!

So... bye for now... I will be back.

2 comments:

ShirleyC said...

I've been having a hard time blogging also. I don't know where time goes.
Hope to see you more often!

Fiona said...

i love dresden plates.... you shouldn't feel bad as to how often you get on the blog....
Hugz