Thursday, October 31, 2013

One Down and Another to Go

One of the things that I really needed to finish up was a Christmas stocking that I started in August of 2012.  Needless to say, the new baby did not have it finished for last Christmas.  After Christmas I didn't want to work on anything "Christmas-y" so it got put in the UFO pile. 

I am happy to say that it is now finished - stitching, assembling of the stocking and stitching the lining into it.  It is ready to hang and be filled this year.  Yeah! 



Stitching has started on the next one for this year's baby.

5 comments:

Maria said...

It's gorgeous and Charlotte will love it..

Marilyn said...

Such a beautiful stocking and a great finish.

Fiona said...

Charlotte will have something special to get filled this year...
Hugz

Susan said...

Lovely stocking - great that you have finished it.

Chris H said...

Very cute. I should make new ones for our house too.