Sunday, September 22, 2013

Ghosts!

Hi everyone!  I am leaving to visit a friend for a week and thought I better get this posted before I leave! 

This quilt is about 4 years old I think.  My friend Vicki and I saw this somewhere and this is our interpretation of that quilt.  so I can't give you  any other info.  Oh wait. I remember the haunted house  - we got that from a Patrick Loose table runner book we both had.  The ghosts were  clip art on the internet. 



Its lap size.  some of the fabric glows in the dark.  And it's done!!!  finished!!!  Yeah!!! 

thanks and hugs.....

3 comments:

e said...

That quilt is adorable. I might just have to make my own interpretation. Congrats on the finish.

Lorene Holbrook said...

thanks gals! I forgot to say, we didn't buy anything for this. we just used what we had!

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

What fun! So bright and colorful - love it!