Friday, June 28, 2013

June finishes

Again I realized that I did not post my UFO finishes for the month of June. I am so pleased to tell you I finished three UFO'S .
The first is this Shabby Fabrics BOM for 2012 , I hand quilted it which took me a while .
Next up is this nine patch / sampler quilt . I took part in a nine patch exchange with friends and decided when  making the top to incorporate some 6.5" blocks I had previously made with the intention of making the Farmers Wife quilt. This one was machine quilted by Lynda Campbell of Fiddle Stitches.

 Finally is this little mini quilt which was a SAL with Pam Buda , I also hand quilted this one . I think this is a sweet little project and I would love to do it again in different colors.  
So June was a successful month for me , now lets see what I can get done for July :-)
 Sheila 

7 comments:

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

All wonderful Sheila....

creations.1 said...

You have been a busy girl - lovely finishes!!

Cath said...

All lovely finishes Sheila!!
Cath @ Bits 'n Bobs

Unknown said...

Love the shabby houses, I started that one ,but gave up. Wish has had stuck with them now.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Great job on getting three finishes this month. They're all wonderful but I love the 9 patch quilt. Great colors and I like that you used black sashing and the blue border sets it all off wonderfully.

Maria said...

WOW all three finishes are gorgeous...

Chris H said...

I love love love the little house quilt! The other two are just as pretty too.