Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Baby Boy Finish...

On the weekend, I finished this great little cot panel quilt... the panel & backing fabric has been sitting in my Overload for at least 3 years now, & as I have a niece or nephew due any day now, I got my skates on & made it up into this darling little quilt...
I am pleased to have done a good job of doing all the binding by machine...
Another little panel is ready to quilt - for a girl - gotta be prepared for either a niece or nephew!!
This little quilt is my 12th SIF finish for this year - I have finished more projects than I thought I would do all year...

8 comments:

Fiona said...

well done Anthea.. very cute...
Hugz

Susan said...

Its great Anthea.

Chris H said...

It is a darling wee quilt.
How did you do all the binding by machine?

sunny said...

How cute! You're on a roll, girl! Keep on stitching.

Maureen Clare said...

Love the brightness of your little quilt. Great finish.

Michelle said...

I love how cheerful it is!

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Wonderful finish! Love the bright colors. I like to have baby quilts on hand. You never know when someone is going to have a baby.

miss~nance said...

Very cute.....