Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Why did I wait so long??




That is my question.

Why did these poor kangaroos have to sit for 4, 5 maybe 6 months before they got faces??? Why, why why?
And then it only took 20 mins to get them done.  One day I will learn.

Meet Kanga, Roo & Joey
 
"Hi, I'm Roo, pleased to meet you." 
 "Don't forget about me, I might be little but I'm here too.  I'm Joey"
I am so glad I finally gave these kangaroos faces and indeed personalities.  My 7 year old will be happy too as these are his.  He started making them with me all those months ago and he was just waiting for his slack mum to give them faces.

So that is one finish for February, 4 so far for 2013.
 

5 comments:

Outback Crafter - Debra said...

:)

Marilyn said...

They are very cute, Debra. So pleased they now have their faces.

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Oh I here you...I've just started continuing a BOM that I started when my son was in Kinder. He is now in High School.

Susan said...

So cute!

Maria said...

OHHHHHH!!!!!!