Monday, February 4, 2013

Finish
This has been my No.1 on the to finish list for an age.I belong to a craft forum and a couple of years ago we did an embroidery RR.We supplied the cushion cover and the first embroidery and then each month it was sent around Australia to different ladies who added to the cover. I was so thrilled when mine returned and each of the ladies have done a spectacular job.It has now been made into a cushion to sit on my chair for looking at ,not touching. Off to do more.

7 comments:

Outback Crafter - Debra said...

That is fantastic Liz. What a lovely cushion. I have never seen a round robin embroidery. What a wonderful idea.
Debra

Susan said...

Agree - a really fun way to get a cushion made.

Marilyn said...

Your cushion looks beautifully embroidered.

Wendyb said...

looks great Liz!!! what a great reminder of the gals in your group!
xox hugs
Wendy :O)

Fiona said...

so pretty and what a lovely idea to do it in a group...
Hugz

miss~nance said...

It has turned out beautifully Liz. Mine is still in a zip lock waiting to be finished, I am sure I have made the extra block for the borders. I really should make that my next finish. What did you make from the blocks??

Gail

Redecórate con Lola Godoy said...

Wow your blog is very beautiful and your work, congratulations. Kisses from Spain.

http://redecoratelg.blogspot.com.es/