Friday, February 15, 2013

A mini finish

I am playing along with Cheryl and have joined her mini quilt club, 

MiniClub[1]

this month we are making mini quilts to celebrate St Patricks day in March.

Now I don’t even know who am going to be sending this to – it could be you.

 

 IMG_0143

I started this last weekend and have quilted it and bound it this afternoon.   See my little free motion shamrocks I am pretty proud of them

IMG_0144

I know its not a UFO, but this is likely to be my only Finish for February so I needed to share something. Smile

2 comments:

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Looks great Sue! You should be proud of your little shamrock quilting, they look wonderful.

Chris H said...

It is very pretty. NOW get back to your UFO's!!! lol
Not that I can talk.
I am dying to start a new baby quilt.