Tuesday, January 1, 2013

three projects achieved !

I'm here to put my hand up to being one of the failures in your group - I think my issue was that I was involved in way too many swaps to get my ufos done.

I also constantly forget just how time consuming quilting is - for instance I made my niece a table runner for christmas and it took about 4 hours to bind !

I only posted to the blog twice - in January to introduce myself and on 1 May to finally post my mini ufo list !

I did however manage to get three of the projects on that list done - yay - three is better than none !!

thanks so much Dawn and Wendy and good luck to everyone for 2013 - I hope you get some of your ufos off the list - I'm crossing my fingers that I do as well :)

leanne - daisyandjack

2 comments:

Susan said...

As you say 3 is much better than one - how about some pictures??

Dawn said...

your so welcome Leanne and thanks for participating in the UFO bust.. and no your not a failure at all you completed loads(those other projects that we just have to do..LOL)... and 3 UFO finishes is better than none!!!... happy Sewing x x