Friday, January 25, 2013

Little Christmas tags


I like to get as many quick finishes done so I can then concentrate on the bigger projects.... 

and have managed to complete these little tags .... a cute little stitchery and then some felt at the back and a piece of ribbon to tie.....


These were some free stitcheries given out by Helen a couple of years ago.... and I did the stitching last year, finished some of the tags and these three were left.... now they are done and can go in the Christmas box.....

Okay... so I've finished some things for January...... now I can start something new... that is how it works isn't it?????
 

8 comments:

Fiona said...

..

Susan said...

Yes, start something new.... it could become a finish next year for SIF (just joking Fiona!)

Wendyb said...

hahaha......nice try Fiona!!!...but yes, I think we'll give you permission *wink*!!!! LOL
After all, you are going to need some ufo's for next year!!! hee hee
Great stitcheries....so cute!
xox sew many hugs
Wendy :O)

Annie said...

Too clever!

Michell said...

Lovely tags

Unknown said...

Sooooo cute!

Chris H said...

They are adorable! Clever girl.

Maria said...

Nice Stitchery Tags....