Sunday, January 6, 2013

Did Mr Random Generator pick you???

As a special thank you to you all, we  have decided to give one lucky finisher a prize…..
……..we really really wish we could give every single one of you something, but we figure, cutting your ufo stash down is a pretty good present….sooooooo, we thought, rather than give the person who completed the most ufo’s the top prize, as we have before,  we’d enlist Mr Random Generator  to look at the number of finishes that were completed and pick one.  Then we counted down the list to see who that lucky person was….how truly random is that!?!
And the lucky person is………..
SIF winner 2012
Number 302 on our list, which just happens to be the person with the most finishes……….now that’s random!!!!!
Congratulations to SUE B
Your prize is a $50 quilting voucher at Dawn’s quilting studio…this is for a quilt up to 80 inches square and is for an all-over stipple design…...and a little birdie told me she’s pretty good at it too!!!!  Dawn will be in touch with you soon with further details.   Woooohoooo….lucky ducky!!!!
rubber-duckie-borderhth
We have lots more surprises in store for 2013……with quite a few new members, we think we’re going to have loads of fun!
Don’t forget to publish your list of UFOs on your blog and blog about it here too, if you want…..a little bit of accountability is good for the soul!!!!!  I know I need to update mine and  I’m sure Dawn does too.  Unfortunately, mine seems to have been breeding in 2012 as I’m sure there are far more than I had last year!!!!
Keep reaching for the stars this year girls…..500 is our aim again and who knows, we may even surpass that if we work at it….I  know I’ve just finished my first UFO for the year ….but I’ll post that later!
Sew many hugs
Wendy :O) and Dawn xox

5 comments:

Maria said...

Thanks Ladies for running Sew It's Finished again this year....
I have nearly finished my first UFO...
Congratulations to Sue B winning the giveaway....

Unknown said...

Yay, I have never one a quilting give away, this is very exciting. and as you can see I have just published my firt finish for 2013, but I think it will be awhile before my next one is done as they are all a way off yet.

Needled Mom said...

Congratulations Sue. That is awesome.

Fiona said...

Well done Sue and thanks again to you lovely ladies for getting us going on our UFO's....
Hugz

Susan said...

Congratulations to Sue! A great idea Wendy & Dawn