Friday, September 14, 2012

Finish Seven

I am falling behind quite badly on my 12 in 12 personal challenge.  I forgot to post this finish back in May and then I sent if off to someone overseas as part of a swap.  Unfortunately, she never received the parcel (and I never got hers) so who knows what happened to this little finish

I did most of the handsewing when I went over to the UK earlier this year for a sad family event.


I am so disappointed and annoyed that this did not reach the intended recipient.


Thank you for taking a look

7 comments:

Nicky said...

It is beautiful Cath, just love the message in their too, and the little people are SO cute. Well done on another great finish.

Anonymous said...

Very nice, I hope someday it shows up.

Fiona said...

what a gorgeous cushion.... just perfect and so sad that it got lost somewhere....
Hugz

Susan said...

How disappointing for both of you. It us such a pretty design.

Personalized Sketches and Sentiments said...

cute cute cute!!! soooo sweet! I love the little friends :o)

Blessings & Aloha!

Chris H said...

So very cute!

KJC said...

Your cushion is wonderful. Such a shame it went missing.