Sunday, April 1, 2012

My finishes for February & March

Here is a couple of finishes...Very old finishes.


I actually finished this one the end of February.
It's a white canvas apron I bought about 8 years ago and some fabric I bought to "fancy" it up about 5 years ago. My kitchen is apples so this will look great hanging in my kitchen.


A small Christmas tree skirt.
I bought this "kit" a long, long time ago and found it while going through my fabric. All the pieces were cut out and all it needed was to be cut out, stuffed pieces. There is a tree too but I haven't gotten it stuffed yet. The only thing I completed (with machine embroidery stitches) was the skirt. I think it turned out cute. I'm going to finish the tree soon and will show you.

Still plugging away but also dealing with health issues.

Wanda
http://wandas-quilts-crafts.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Great way to dress up an apron.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Great finishes! I look forward to seeing your tree.

Chris H said...

Pretty apron... and did you get the tree done?