Sunday, March 4, 2012

Block 2 “Seasons of…..”

February’s finishers will have already received their gift of the second block of “Seasons of…” 

Last month was Dawn’s month to design, so I spent the afternoon in front of the telly stitching it up.

007 (Medium)

It’s a gorgeous little design, don’t you think?  Full of flowers and hearts….very Valentine-ish..….she’s such a talented gal! 

irish-border4th

Next month it’s back to my turn to design and I have a little St Paddy’s magic in mind!  Have to wait and see!!!

Keep up the fantastic effort on the finishes……58 for February which was sensational, seeing it was a shorter month (even though it had an extra day!!!)

Now, if only I could keep up with you all!!!!!

Sew many hugs xo  :o)

Signature

6 comments:

Cath said...

You girls are so inspirational. I would certainly not have 3 complete projects so far without this blog. I am loving the designs!

Unknown said...

Can you please let me know about these blocks. I have not heard about how this works being a newby to the group this year. Sue B

Анна Шеин said...

Очень нежно получилось. Прекрасный блок. Очень красивое цветовое сочетание. И вышивка замечательная. Очень нравится.

Fiona said...

the blocks are really cute... you are ahead of the pack there Wendy...
Hugz

CathyC said...

mmmmm, I haven't received Block #2 Seasons of ... ;(
off to check spam filter

Narelle said...

Looks lovely and would you believe I'm using those same 'Buttercup' fabrics :)
Now what can I finish off for March?