Sunday, January 15, 2012

One down and ??? to go?

I am so happy to finally put a picture of a finished project started very early in 2011. Originally to be used in a tote for my grandsons wife for her April '11 birthday, it got put on the backburners and then I decided to perhaps make a cushion cover and recently thought a wall hanging would be the way to go. needed to get a move on as it is being delivered to the U.S. later this month. Finally finished last Thursday. :)
unfortunately I had to take the other picture side on, but it didn't get the whole thing in either.

4 comments:

sunny said...

That is sew cute! Congrats on a fantastic finish.

Susan said...

What a great present for a teacher.

Robin (RsIslandCrafts) said...

Very cute! I love little embroidery projects.

miss~nance said...

Very nice Sandy.....