Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Finish 8, 9 ,10,11

I can show you some projects I finished since my last post ( and it has been a while).                                                                                                     
I finished this Schnibbles Paganini, I used the fabric Pure from Moda.            




Second I finished this bag for my SIL. I made this bag out of a leather coat which belonged to my MIL. She passed away four years ago. My SIL couldn't throw away the coat. So she asked me to make a bag out of it and so I did.
It wasn't easy, but I (and SIL) am very happy with the result.


And my last finish is this bag from the book from Amy Butler Style stitches.
I'm back to my sewingmachine to finish something.


 These are bagorganizers, they were ordered by a cousin and co-workers. They asked me to make them at least a year ago.

Groetjes Mai

10 comments:

Chris H said...

Stunning finishes, well done Chick.

Michelle said...

Great finishes, you've been busy!

Anonymous said...

wow,, you have been busy,,, beautiful!!

Marionz said...

what a collection of finishes especially the leather one

Leeanne said...

LOVE, LOVE!!!!

Maria said...

Beautiful finishes.

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

what nice work!!

My Oatmeal Kisses said...

What a beautiful blog you have! I absolutely LOVE your sewing machine bag. It is so cute! (No pun intended.) Thanks for stopping by my site!

-Kate

RobynLouise said...

You've been busy and your finished items look lovely!
Cheers,
RobynK

Elaine said...

Love them!